Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
| Get: Our Articals In Your Email | Get: 120 Important Softwares all on DVD | Buy a VPN Or Proxy to get free internet | Contact Us


Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Simplest Way To Increase Your WIFI Signal Strength

One real weakness you must have noticed if you are a WI-FI fan is the poor SIGNAL STRENGTH. The more you move away from the antenna/s. This means your Internet will have issues the farther you are from your WI-FI antenna. Especially if you are behind Walls in a house or where ever you use your Internet from.


Today. I will take you through an easy, inexpensive and time saving way to get the best signal strength off your WIfi Router. This trick involves a beer or soda can. You can also use any other cans used to package any other drinks.I know in Uganda it's very hard to find soda cans because of the bottle domination but i am sure if you put your mind to it, you should be able to find it.

All we need:

scissors or knife - To cut the can
tape - To hold the cut can on your router.
Wireless Router - Has low signal WIfi
Laptop/Mobile device - To test signal strength

All this is as simple as the image you saw above. You Just need to cut an empty can with a scissor or knife just like you see in the Image below:


Now you just need to place this cut can just behind your Wireless router just like in the first picture. I recommend you use a tape to hold the can tight to the antenna. But if you may, find something to hold it.

Now Place the Can Behind the antenna of your Modem so that it captures the signals and wont let the signals go pass.

[NOTE] This trick works best if you face the can to the direction you want the signal strong. Just like a sate light dish.

So Whats It. Be sure to enjoy a better WI-FI signal with this trick  I guess i'll be seeing you in my next post.

<<=========== RUUT.ug ===========>>

Ethertekug.com has been shifted to  www.ruut.ug and will make NO MORE Posts.

PLEASE VISIT: WWW.RUUT.UG

<<=========== RUUT.ug ===========>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Our Latest Articles Delivered to Your email

You will shortly receive a confirmation email. Please approve to complete Subscribtion.

 

Alittle About Me

I am an open minded person with a great interest in computer networks, programming and cyber security. My love for computers started way back since elementary school where I din't have access to the internet nor did I have a computer at my disposal. In the long run at the right time, the love I had for so long was taken to the next level when I was granted internet access and mostly, A computer at my disposal. This allowed me to develop and enhance my skills more effectively. Currently on a cyber... Continue Reading

To all those that visit. We highly appreciate.
Thank You!

Do you like what you see?

Get our Daily email updates (It's Free):


Related Posts