Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
| Get: Our Articals In Your Email | Get: 120 Important Softwares all on DVD | Buy a VPN Or Proxy to get free internet | Contact Us


Ads 468x60px

Thursday 28 May 2015

An iOS bug reportedly Causing the iPhone to Crash asking For reboot

Have you recently being sent a wired message on your iPhone and suddenly  shut down your iPhone ?  well that a issue with iPhone
Apple says it working to fix a bug in iOS,  this bug is a message that is causing app to crach and not only to crash the application but also to promp a reboot to the user's iPhone

According to 9to5Mac, the bug involves a very specific set of characters that will create problems when it pops up as a Notification on a user's smartphone when displaying the lock screen.

users are claiming that a message is forcing their iPhone to shutdown
Apple says the issue is "caused by a specific series of unicode characters" and will be fixed in a future software update.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Our Latest Articles Delivered to Your email

You will shortly receive a confirmation email. Please approve to complete Subscribtion.

 

Alittle About Me

I am an open minded person with a great interest in computer networks, programming and cyber security. My love for computers started way back since elementary school where I din't have access to the internet nor did I have a computer at my disposal. In the long run at the right time, the love I had for so long was taken to the next level when I was granted internet access and mostly, A computer at my disposal. This allowed me to develop and enhance my skills more effectively. Currently on a cyber... Continue Reading

To all those that visit. We highly appreciate.
Thank You!

Do you like what you see?

Get our Daily email updates (It's Free):


Related Posts