Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
| Get: Our Articals In Your Email | Get: 120 Important Softwares all on DVD | Buy a VPN Or Proxy to get free internet | Contact Us


Ads 468x60px

Sunday 29 June 2014

Sure/Smart Telecom Finally With Better Speeds

Do i need to take you guys back in the days when sure telecom was considered very fast at 40 KBs per second and normal at 20 - 30 KBs per seconds? Yea.
That's a fact. Even after Re-branding to Smart Telecom, These guys still heard really annoying speeds (For those who used it). And now here it comes (Wait for it): Smart Telecom's Internet can now run up to 280 KBs Per Second. both in IDM and Torrenting + browsing. (Tested & Proved - By Me)
Some guy might say i was paid to write like this but i suggest before you say anything, May be you should try it with there new Data Planes of
On Voice card: 5000 = 3 GB
----------------------------
On Data Cards: 5,000  UGX = 2 GB
On Data Cards: 20,000 UGX= 20 GB
And here is a daily bundle i liked: 5GB for 1,000 UGX. This is valid for 24 Hours. Can you imagine?

For those guys that haven't Used Smart Telecom, Here is your chance to get really cheap Internet for your Browsing and downloads.

This is not an Advert on my site, I am just appreciating the miracle in Uganda.

Thank you Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Our Latest Articles Delivered to Your email

You will shortly receive a confirmation email. Please approve to complete Subscribtion.

 

Alittle About Me

I am an open minded person with a great interest in computer networks, programming and cyber security. My love for computers started way back since elementary school where I din't have access to the internet nor did I have a computer at my disposal. In the long run at the right time, the love I had for so long was taken to the next level when I was granted internet access and mostly, A computer at my disposal. This allowed me to develop and enhance my skills more effectively. Currently on a cyber... Continue Reading

To all those that visit. We highly appreciate.
Thank You!

Do you like what you see?

Get our Daily email updates (It's Free):


Related Posts