Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
| Get: Our Articals In Your Email | Get: 120 Important Softwares all on DVD | Buy a VPN Or Proxy to get free internet | Contact Us


Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 4 June 2013

FACEBOOK DESIGN FROM 2004 TO CURRENT


In 2004, Facebook was founded by Mark zukerberg in Cambridge University. Since then, the famous site has been updated simultaneously. Facebook is currently the biggest and most famous social network site worldwide on the internet.
            Take a good look at the way facebook was designed from the date it was built till current time[2013]
This is facebook 2004
Log in page



[Profile Page]


2005
[Profile Page]
  
2006
Profile Page
2007
[Profile Page]


2008
[Home page]


[Profile Page]


2009
[Profile Page]
2010
[Profile page]

2011
[Profile Page]


2012
[Profile Page]




[2013]:This is the current Facebook Design [Timeline]

[Home page]


[Profile page]



Timeline is the latest facebook look/design. At first, this was only available for facebook developers, but latter in 2012, it was made available for every facebook user. How ever, if u dint want to upgrade to timeline, it was ok to stay on the look/layout you already hard. Today, when a new facebook profile is opened, timeline is activated by default and there if no way to reverse to the earlier facebook layout.
However you can follow my easy steps to “Make your browser to view your profile in the earlier layout” at a latter time.(email me if i forget)

Let me know if you think timeline is better or was the other layout better in the comment section just below.

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Our Latest Articles Delivered to Your email

You will shortly receive a confirmation email. Please approve to complete Subscribtion.

 

Alittle About Me

I am an open minded person with a great interest in computer networks, programming and cyber security. My love for computers started way back since elementary school where I din't have access to the internet nor did I have a computer at my disposal. In the long run at the right time, the love I had for so long was taken to the next level when I was granted internet access and mostly, A computer at my disposal. This allowed me to develop and enhance my skills more effectively. Currently on a cyber... Continue Reading

To all those that visit. We highly appreciate.
Thank You!

Do you like what you see?

Get our Daily email updates (It's Free):


Related Posts